Microwave Food Plate Cover
- Convenience:The anti-splash protection cover of the microwave oven keeps your microwave clean and prevents the food from splattering when heating.
- Safety:Food-grade PP material, BPA-free, FDA-certified, The Cover is safe enough to heat up to 300℉(150℃).
- Suitable Size:Keep the microwave oven clean and easy to use.Handy Design to save your space, The cover has magnetic can adsorption to the top of the microwave，11.8in fits most plates, bowls & platters.
- TIP:1,This handy device need a stainless steel micro wave oven completely flat on top (on the inside) to work. 2,Do not be used for more than 10 minutes in microwave. 3, Please don't adsorption it on top of the microwave oven when using the microwave oven.4,It is prohibited to use in Grill or Convection mode.
- We will provide you with a worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.Welcome to order, thank you very much for your support!Any question , please feel free to contact us. we will solve it for you ASAP.
The microwave plate cover made of food-grade PP material, BPA-free, keep your microwave clean, it sticks to the ceiling of the microwave when not in use!
The steam vents can prevent the liquid from splattering anywhere, it fits most dishes, plates, bowls.
Manufacturer Part Number: A004-MWC-0001
Size: 11.8x11.8x3.34 inch
Weight: 0.35 lb
Material: food-grade PP material
Temperature:up to 410℉
1. The material is microwave-safe, food-safe, PBA-free. Keep your microwave clean.
2. Microwave Cover size is 11.8x11.8x3.34 inch, compatible with most plates and bowls within 11 inch.
3. Microwave splatter lid is easy to clean with just soap , water or top rack in dishwasher.
4. Tough material and light weight, magnetism is strong enough to hang on the top of the microwave.
5. The Steam vents can prevent the liquid from splattering anywhere,It fits most dises,plates,bowls.
1 x hover cover microwave splatter guard
Tip: Be certain your microwave has a metal top to attach the cover to.
WARNING! Do not use in microwave for longer than 10 minutes continuously while cooking or defrosting.